- The duration of a presentation slot is 15 minutes. Please target your presentation for about 12 minutes for the presentation plus about 3 minutes for the question and answer.
- Authors must prepare their oral presentations to be sure to convey their message in a clear and sharp manner, including giving an outline of the key principles, facts and results. More detailed discussions can continue during the breaks.
- Oral Presentation Equipment is provided by the conference organizer: Laptop Computer (MS Windows Operating System with MS PowerPoint & Adobe Acrobat Reader), Projectors & Screen. Personal laptops are allowed for the presentation only in the special case.
- The Materials, prepared by the presenters should be in PowerPoint or PDF formats. Bring your presentation on a USB memory stick, and upload it to the Session Room computer no later than 10 minutes before your session start. Please upload your presentation in a right place in order to find it easily at the time of presentation.
- REMINDER: At least one author per paper must be registered AND attend the conference to present their paper.
- Presenters are invited to report to the session chair 15 minutes before the start of the session. Please wear formal clothes for participation.
1. For MS-PowerPoint presentations, please use the following versions only: PP 97-2003, 2007, 2010 (*.ppt, *.pptx) to guarantee that it will be opened successfully on the on-site PC
2. We recommend the PPT/PPTX format instead of PPS
3. All videos or animations in the presentation must run automatically.
We advise embedding video in your presentation. Please test your presentation with the on-site PC before your presentation.
- In case your video is not integrated into MS-PowerPoint, it is possible to have it in other formats. A suggested bitrate for mpeg4 based codecs is about 1 Mbps with SD PAL resolution (1024x576pix, AR: 16/9).
- Only fonts that are included in the basic installation of MS-Windows are available (English version of Windows). The use of other fonts can cause a wrong layout/style of your presentation. Suggested fonts are the Arial and Times New Roman.
- We expect that at least one author stands by the poster for the duration of the poster session. This is essential both to present your work to anyone interested in it and to make sure that your presence is verified by one of the session chairs.
- If you wish to leave your poster to attend a conference session, please leave a message on the board to inform visitors and session chairs.
- Please remove the poster at the end of the session. Left behind posters will be disposed of at the end of the session.
- The size of the poster board is 80cm in width x 180cm in height. Posters must be in portrait format. This cannot be modified.